That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Hi

Feeling lonely? A sense of abandonment? Well, you have good cause for such.

I've been a poor blog owner. It's not that I don't love you... I do. Just have been trying to find enough time to give you my full attention and posts worthy of comment.

Tonight and tomorrow night, I'll work on getting stuff together for Phoenix. Have to go there this weekend for work. Staying with the Johannsson's Saturday, and REALLY looking forward to the family time. What kind of gifts do you take to Russian kids 14, 12, and 10 whom have been in the states only a couple of years? Especially when their folks can provide everything they would ever need?

Chiefs game (on TV) Sunday, work Monday and Tuesday, then back late Tuesday night.

Turns out I'll have to work at the shoe store the next night back, and most of the weekend. Oh well, that's what I get for liking money.

So please forgive me for being insensitive to your needs. Really, it's not you. It's me.

PS: Igor can take good care of you. Especially if you like sports. He's been the posting fool. Wrapping up summer baseball and getting to the only sport that matters (says him)... hockey.

Game on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home