That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

WHOA!

*** I realized today the book link previously posted was wrong. It went to her previous book, from 2003. So yes, I flashed myself the L, and updated the hyperlink.****

Holy chit! I'm a little shocked, and excited about this update on Pamela Ribon's site:

July 11, 2006
What's Up, Topeka?!
I'll be at the Topeka and Shawnee County Library on September 2nd. I'll be reading from the new book, answering questions, signing things that may or may not be your breasts, and generally dorking-out right in front of your very eyes.


She'll also be pimping her crusade to help the Dewey Donation System. DDS helps restock public libraries in need.

AND! By then I can have her sign her book due in August.

It would appear I have a serious girl crush.

W00t!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home