That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Happy Birthday, Bubba!

Today is my rockstar brother's birthday.

Not *only* does he live in the happenin' mecca of Seattle, have an awesome pharmacist job, symbolize all things cool and hip... but also (along with his adorable bride) dropped half a mil on a starter home. Freakin' overachiever! Granted, half a mil in Seattle is a lot different than BFE Kansas. Impressive, all the same!

Happy birthday, brother. We can't wait to come and see y'all again soon. Monster is getting old enough, his mom won't totally freak out to put him on a plane by himself. Though I just realized... if I tell monster he can go by himself, then I miss an opportunity to go as well! Guess he's not quite old enough, then. : P

Enjoy your day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home