That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Preventive Maintenance

After reading my horoscopes today, it would seem July will be a difficult month:

Today
Sun Sign Aquarius

You might find yourself on center stage today, dear Aquarius, as situations heat up and tension rises. It is possible that conflict comes into the picture as egos inflate and people become stubborn in regard to doing things their own way. The thing to keep in mind, however, is that there are unexpected variables likely to be brought into the fold, making it challenging to plan your next mode of attack. Play it by ear.

This Month
Sun Sign Aquarius
Open up the lines of communication on July 2, 3, and 4. For the next few weeks there may be a lot of problems in your communications and plans. The week of July 10 will be memorable, but not for the best reasons. Responsibilities will be heavy, power struggles will surface, and someone will oppose your efforts. On July 19 be realistic about a situation in your life. Be ready for the unexpected on July 21. You'll need to focus during the last week of the month.

Just freaking fantastic! Part of this aggravation is that Mercury (the planet governing communication) is in retrograde this week. Then it moves to Cancer, a water sign, full of emotional sensitivity and passive-agressive feedback.

We go to NC July 19-22. Nothing adds fun to the stress of traveling than unexpected circumstances. Especially when you're not close to home. It also never fails, that right before we try to go somewhere, I end up having crazy clients and frantic project deadlines.

So folks, let it be known now.... I am going to try my best to not be crazy this month. Please do the same.

If I say something to piss you off, it is not intentional. Likewise, I hope you don't consciously attempt to antagonize me. Because although I may try to frame my reply in a respectful manner, it might not come across as the most patient.

I love the saying "life is what happens when you're making other plans". Things change. I realize drama and winging things on the fly is never much fun. But in the grand scheme of things (to me, at least) it is not a big deal at all.

Hopefully July will come to realize that as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home