That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Just Say NO, Len

It might just be me...

Len Wiseman wants to make a Die Hard 4

Am I being cynical in asking -- WHY?

Wiseman is presumably creative enough to come up with a premise on his own. No need to ride on the coattails of an exhausted franchise. Oh yeah, and you have to overlook that little quote from Bruce Willis, back in the day, that he was done with John McClane.

Apparently though, you can never say never. Yet all I can think to say is... hack!

Realistically, perhaps, it is a necessary move on Wiseman's part. Getting movies bankrolled and his art out there must take more than I realize. He may think that by taking this more mainstream project, he will have more clout for independent fare.

But I really don't feel that is what he's thinking! It is more likely: "Ka-ching! Now I just need to find a reason to put my too-hot-for-me wife in the movie. If I can figure out a way to have her naked or in goth leather... bonus!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home