That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Born On the Wrong Day

You might not know this about me... but a lot of people think I'm odd. I don't know *why* they would think that!

I just write if off to being Aquarian. We are an odd lot. Idealistic, ethical (umm... as far as YOU know), intuitive, yet aloof mysterious. Probably just the best balance of perfection you can find. Guess it's a good thing I'm not cute. Just wouldn't feel right, breaking all those hearts, you know.

NOT!

Anyway... my self-esteem is pretty secure. I try to forget the fact I have to share a birthday with Larry the Cable Guy. Lord, I apologize.... but that boy needs to be shot.

Whatever that movie he put out was SUPPOSED to be about, it wasn't. Though.. I can overlook Larry, since they say he only acts like him in public.

Today, however... wish me strength.

I found out I have to share a birthday with Janice Dickinson, as well.

All hope may be lost. She is one trainwreck tranny.

I will console myself with the fact she's old enough to be my mother. Larry is only old enough to be the creepy uncle that no one likes go close enough to hug.



Late addition...

OH (BLEEP!)

I just looked at Wikipedia..... freaking PARIS HILTON has to ruin my birthday, too!

I'm never going to be cool again.

2 Comments:

At 3:27 AM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

Now, now, ya silly bizz-nitch, you know youll always be cool! :)

 
At 11:03 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were BORN cool!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home