That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Friday, June 09, 2006

It's Friday, so It's Brilliant!

"Reality is for those that can't handle drugs"

This nugget of wisdom via one of the few cool state personnel I have to placate today.

What is your favorite snippet saying?

As for an update: Work's still busy, still annoying... but thankfully it's Friday. And I am finishing month-end chores.

Now I have to go medicate myself.

2 Comments:

At 12:51 PM PDT, Blogger Ted Carter said...

Hey, there are cool state personnel out there, you know. I'm living proof. Really, I'm cool. At least that's what my imaginary friends tell me...

 
At 9:13 PM PDT, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

ted carter said..
Hey, there are cool state personnel out there, you know. I'm living proof. Really, I'm cool. At least that's what my imaginary friends tell me...

2:51 PM CDT


"You can realize your dream, I am living proof.
Beefcake, beefCAKE!"

You'd be even cooler if you had drugs to share with me! : P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home