That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

The Happiest Woman on Earth

This article on Priscilla Presley bothered me when I first read it. But I wasn't sure how best to summarize my thoughts.

Thankfully, Ali's post about Botox provided the inspiration I needed.

First of all... Jesus Murphy! Priscilla is *61* years old?!? What is she doing to look so young? My vote goes to sucking the blood of young virgins. More realistically, though, she is probably chocked full of Botox.

So if you are 61 years old... why not act your age? She's opening up some Scientoligist clinic to battle drug addiction. Enjoy your advancing age. Travel, make business plans for Graceland... you don't have to prove anything more. Just don't try to piss anyone off.

But I guess if you're working in vampire years, 61 is the new 30.

Speaking of vampires.... enough with the Scientologists already! Why can't they use their powers for good, instead of mind-numbing cults? Rather than bitch about who is on psych drugs and why they shouldn't be, why don't they worry about the government?

Get the government out of my uterus and away from people in love (no matter what sex they are). Then I'll be willing to listen to your aliens from space anti-psych psycho babble.

2 Comments:

At 1:38 AM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

Because everyone wants to look, act and feel younger ... you post sounds vaguely about my rant on doing whatever it is for a living that makes you happy.

No one likes old farts .... :)

 
At 7:37 AM PDT, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

Now, now.. some of us like old farts -- we still keep friends with you, don't we? : P

Now, I suppose a person can have as much plastic surgery as makes them happy...

But that doesn't mean I can't make fun of them! Seriously, dude, did you see the picture with that article? She is not wearing her own skin.

Maybe Lisa Marie's marriage wasn't a total loss... Priscilla picked up good plastic surgery tips!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home