That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Future's So Bright... I Gotta Wear Shades!

Remember when y'all were hassling me for saying Ben Roethlisberger was a big, dumb, clod?

Gotta love the boy. He is nothing but consistent. You have to be a pretty dim lightbulb for Joe Theismann to call you out. Dude, did you THINK (yeah, I realize that's not part of his equation) everyone was going to let the whole "no helmet on a motorcycle" part slide? Especially when you did?

Oy vey!

But just so all y'alls don't think I'm hatin'.... the true intent of my post is below. Not feeling terribly inspired to write, since it's been a busy few days. After Wednesday day's fraud workgroup and the night's softball game, we'll be done with obligations until the weekend. Full story at 10.

PS: I'm so damn good, I finished my school days fun album in less than a month. You should for one welcome your scrapbooking overlords. Besides, the tarot says so...





You Are The Sun



You represent the best of life - vitality, success, and and truth. You tend to have a strong, centered, balanced personality. Inspiration and discovery are your fortes. You are very mentally strong. A talented mind, you tend to excel at math, philosophy, and music.

Your fortune:

As well as you have done in the past, the future is going to be filled with more success. A new creative project is coming your way. Feed it, and it will grow into something huge. Great riches, recognition, prosperity, or happiness is coming your way. And it's possible that a fantastic vacation, or a new baby, is coming sooner than you think.



That's all cool.... other than the whole baby thing. We don't need none of that. I don't think I'd be nearly as sweet of a mom this time around. Oh, and I had to giggle about the math.

We did have a pretty fantastic vacation in February, though. And we're going to Clayton (Raleigh) in July. I never thought of Duke country as being fantastic. Boo Dookies! They suck.

Other than that, I'm all over it!

2 Comments:

At 5:33 AM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

When did Joe T. call out Big Ben? I know he went after Ricky WIlliams for playing in Canada while dealing with his drug suspension in the NFL.

 
At 7:22 AM PDT, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

... which is a trainwreck on a whole other track.

It might have been something on TV. D was telling me about it. Joe said something to the effect of "man, just wait until you're retired. You can ride around all you want without a helmet".

I just thought it was ironic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home