That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

The Day After

Sundays seem to be made for recovery.

The bridal party was a success all the way around. The bride and groom were happy to have guests, and everyone seemed thought the venue and agenda were appropriate. Lyndy got her drink on, which was much appreciated and due.

In her infinite grace, guilty pleasure programming seemed to smile upon me today. I already knew I could count on three hours of home do-it shows in the morning. But then there was the pleasant surprise of a movie with Jurgen/Jacob Kell. Ok, it was really cheesy and his character was a little butch. But why ask why, when you love to look at Bruce Payne?

And after returning from the in-laws, I stumbled across Coppola's Dracula. I love Gary Oldman.

Following that was Stuart Townsend in Queen of the Damned. I still don't know what Charlize Theron sees in him. Pretty to look at, for sure. Not a lot of acting depth to that boy, though.

Oh, oh! No wonder I thought David Talbot looked familiar the first time around. He was the second recent (eighth) Doctor Woo-Who!

Since I wisely did not need to try and tolerate any more excitement per day, the evening wrapped with the Sopranos and Big Love.

Now I am tired, after a long day of doing very little. As it should be!

PS: Yes, I was a bit link happy. That's just the way it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home