That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Serendipity for the dippity kind

I found via this dude's blog, that Pete Townsend's girlfriend blogs. Beside's being one of Jerry Hall's friends and consultants for Kept decisions, she also has a band. I don't check her site very often. But today I did, and had to go "whoa!"

Saturday, April 15, 2006
Dinner
Its been raining today, so i spent all day in my pyjamas. lucky Pete eh.
However, we are just about to go and have dinner with our good friends Adam Clayton and his girlfriend Susie who i adore.
I am wearing white bloomers and looking very silly but i'm on holiday so its allowed.
I hope you are all having a good break from the trouble and strife of life,

Much love,

Rach xx
posted by rachel fuller at 6:34 PM 35 comments


Now for the dippity part. I read the post and went "Adam Clayton, that sounds familiar. Who is that?" Then of course the next second I went "Duh! Just the guy you were blathering on about a week ago."

I am such a moron. How can someone at the same time be the queen of worthless trivia, yet have no short-term memory? Not that it's really *that* bad. But I do tend to purge data on a regular basis. One of my common opening lines to folks: "It seems like you've told me this, but I've slept since then. What is ..?"

Guess I'll have to use the excuse I gave half my brain cells to my boy when he was born. Which also reminds me.. Yikes! Monster will be 13 in a month!

Now I really do need to sleep, and restart my brain.

2 Comments:

At 10:27 AM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

working on it to post later Sunday

 
At 2:13 PM PDT, Blogger Ted Carter said...

Certainly don't feel as bad about mistakenly saying he was gay, now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home