That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Hostess with the Mostess

SGM and Lady Andrea coming for dinner tonight. I've been a bad child and not had them over to the house, ever. And we've been here since last April! They still haven't been given all the pics from their potentate year. I'm trying to overlook the fact my 2005 album has a few gaping spaces, in need of pictures.

Brother J will also be making an appearance. Hope he brings my doggie babies. I love them little cuties.

Though not so little! Archie, a lab/german rot mix, weighed like 120 lbs the last time they checked. He's a big boy. And not even two years old yet! He kinda looks like a big, dumb, clown with his orange hair and wide, innocent head. He's my favorite!

Shadow's the ADHD child of the family. Sleek german shepard, with lots of energy and a short attention span. He's brother J's buddy. Imagine why? : P

Lillie is the matriarch of the clan. Twelve or so year-old dalmation that Nic has had forever. She's a sweet dog, neurotic, but keeps the boys in line. So I can't fault her there! If it weren't for her, the boys would let anybody in the house and lead them right to the valuables.

Dinner is salad, veggie enchilada casserole, and sweet cornbread. But I forgot a dessert. What goes with Mexican? Oh well, brother J is in charge of making that decision. Hopefully he'll bring cervaza!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home