That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Monday, December 12, 2005

It's okay... I'm not so cranky today

There are few things that brighten a perspective than a shower and resolution.

The plumbing should be fixed by dinner time tonight. Good thing, since we haven't been able to freaking do anything with the water without threatening overflow. But I had finally had enough this morning. Decided to go to the gym. I knew at least there I could take a shower and wash my hair!

Hopefully the computer is fixed. By the grace of Windows XP, their system restore option will set the registry files back to factory ship, but not delete all of your personal files. At least all the icons are still on the desktop. The true test will come once we try to launch something.

The boys also put up the tree and made it look all pretty last week. I'll have D take a picture with his bangup new digital camera and post it. We're going old school with the modern version of the screw bulb tree lights.

2 Comments:

At 12:00 PM PST, Blogger Ted Carter said...

Screw bulb tree lights? They still make those?

 
At 8:01 PM PST, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

Yeah! But they are not glass bulbs. Cheap Chinese plastic. I told D that if they came any bigger, he could hang them out on the house!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home