That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

I Haven't Got Time for the Pain

Good Lord.

It has been one freaking crisis after another the last few days. And this was supposed to be a FUN weekend!

D went to OKC to visit Jim and shop for holiday presents. Since he's been gone, it seems all I have done is sit in front of the stupid computer, totally paralyzed.

Some suckass scum hacker loser decided to weasel spyware onto our computer. The people that design and promote that kind of trash deserve to be banished to the seventh level of hell. Or Southwestern Kansas. And have their willies shrivel up and fall off. Anything to make their lives more miserable. Find a more productive hobby, for crying out loud!

I'm really, really, REALLY, trying hard to understand what profound lesson I'm to learn from this ordeal. Other than I'm supposed to give more of my hard-earned money to corporate computer gods to maybe protect me from unloved antisocials that think it is funny to mess with people?

That is a lesson to benefit everyone else but me. Not surprisingly, I'm not going for it.

PS: We also went to see the see the new Narnia movie. Good cinematography and accurate adaptation. But giving that I'm already kinda pissed at the whole Christian morale issue, I am not really in the mood for more of it in my face. And Liam Neeson is starting to become as over-exposed as Michael Caine. Bully for him.

3 Comments:

At 11:59 AM PST, Blogger Ted Carter said...

Amen to the whole hacker thing.

As for Narnia, went to see it with the fam yesterday, and somehow managed to remain blissfully ignorant of the whole Christian morale issue. Please educate me.

 
At 8:04 PM PST, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

Aslan represents Christ... dying for human sins and all. The land is caught in the cold clutches of evil (satan), who tempts the weak of mind. With sweeties!

I'm a bit afraid of Tilda Swinton now. Between her playing the White Witch and the bitter mistress in "Girl with the Pearl Earring", I think she could hurt a person.

And that whole thing with her wearing Aslan's mane into battle? With her makeup to look like a lion? That was pretty creepy.

 
At 4:39 AM PST, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

Oh yeah, and there was the whole "two sons of Adam and two daughters of Eve" thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home