That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Friday, December 02, 2005

We didn't forget...

How's about them Chiefs? When I thought last week's game was going to be tough, I didn't think it was going to be tough for the Patriots!

D and Marcus are going to the game Sunday. Thanks to the ever-awesome SharonA. Chiefs vs. Broncos. Not only pride, but a playoff berth on the line for da Chiefs. And it will be COLD. That's probably most why my feelings won't be hurt I'm not going. Ha!

2 Comments:

At 5:35 AM PST, Blogger Unknown said...

Chiefs-Broncos? Now, Im jealous! :)

 
At 7:45 AM PST, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

I'll be jealous if the Chiefs win, and the boys don't come home with frostbite!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home