That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Drama Mama

I know it's just hair. But it gets on my last damn nerve when I have to sit on my stylist to not cut too much hair. I've been going to the woman for almost a year! I should not have to remind her every damn time to not take more than is absolutely needed.

And it's not like I do a lot of heat styling to my hair! So there is no reason at all to cut an inch of healthy hair off. It just twerks me off that I've lost at least two months of hair growth. I feel like I'm losing ground.

This blow also on a day that I'm worrying more than ever for my personal goddess friend. She still has not been able to go home. Now I fear she never will. Which makes me feel a little lost inside. The prospect of not having her in my life makes me feel like I did back in 1995. Which wasn't too damn good.

1 Comments:

At 12:54 AM PST, Blogger Unknown said...

Setback for Camille? Talk to me ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home