That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

What is a girl to do?

Apparently my writing is coming off more depressing than intended.

But I really don't think it's that interesting to merely post "we went to the store and the lake today".

So I'm not sure which direction my future posts will go. The Internet doesn't need another site of merely sound bites -- "and along comes the baby carriage for Ben and Jen", or "Britney and Cletus may really have a reason to buy the doublewide".

I'll have to think about this one.

2 Comments:

At 3:40 PM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

but ... but .... sound bites are my life!!

 
At 7:08 PM PDT, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

Here I thought it was just the bites that were your life. Like, you know... "bite me". ;P

neener neener neener

 

Post a Comment

<< Home