That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Freakin' Tweakers

Maybe it's just a Midwestern problem... but why should it be so damn difficult to buy allergy medicine? Is there NO place I can go and simply pick pills off the shelf? Now you have to sign this, and pay that, and you better hope you only want the pills during a certain timeframe. Jesus Murphy... do they not realize how freaking close to the edge that can take a woman? Especially since I'm most often looking for them when I have a head(and face)ache bad enough to hurt someone. When a fat girl like me comes looking for allergy medicine, I am NOT using it to make meth!

PS: The terrorists that bombed London today... you guys suck. Bob Geldof's got a political agenda, and he's managed to get attention without killing anyone. He's even been knighted for his humanitarian efforts. Take notes. There will be a quiz when you go to meet your Allah. Better hope you pass. Asshats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home