That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Bark

Degolar put me in a dog frame of mind...

And, my throat freaking hurts. Not necessarily from the game, but I think rather from hanging with the kids after work Saturday.

Probably just a painful reminder of why I gave up smoking. Since it is only polite, and a lot less smelly, to go outside if you'd like a cigarette. After chaperoning young and drunk birthday boy Tom outside on a chilly night, I now sound like a Great Dane. Not that that should be bad... since after all, the.Danes.are.great.

Ok, too late in the night; or early in the morning for that breakdown of logic.

Working with the shoe store kids gives me a whole new perspective of youth. I think they were having a good time. But oy vey, I bet they felt like hell Sunday morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home