That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Just shoot me now


I'm sick. Even though I took my vitamins, drank (some) water, and tried to ignore the germ-infested petri dish of airports and flights... oh yeah, and all the hacking and coughing in the cubicle land of pestilence, aka work.

Monster's already been sniffling and supressing a raspy cough. I have just decided to give in and give it its due. Hopefully then it will tire of me and move on to someone else. Preferrably at work. Poor boyfriend didn't get any sleep last night, trying to tolerate my slumbering bear routine.

But you think I'm going to miss a homemade birthday dinner at my momma's tonight? Now the only debate is whether I warn them or not, so they can innoculate. I hate making moral decisions. Takes all the fun out of watching plot development.

: P

PS: Enough of the of the cold weather, already! My throat is killing me.

PPS: And GD Blogger won't put my text below the pic. No matter how many times I lower it. Grr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home