That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Heart Day!




















Other than that, I really got nothin'. Have been thinking about what to write about next. Lots of fodder in politics and entertainment. But not enough cohesive thought to keep it from being depressing. Guess I still don't want to admit that Nick and Jessica are moving on, apart. : P

Packing up for the L.A. flight tomorrow morning. 6 a.m. Are we crazy? Found some handsome shirts for the boys, and cute pants and a girlie KU shirt for me. And shoes, of course! And sleepwear. Oh, and don't forget track pants! Good thing sister Shortey adopted a bunch of my clothes and helped me make room for the new stuff. Thanks, sis!

Enjoy your week. D's birthday is Thursday, and mine is on Friday. But we don't turn any of the fun birthdays. He'll be 43, and I'll be 36. Thankfully, neither one of us look our age. I'd hate to have to start acting mine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home