That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I am loved!

Jesus has to love me... I contribute to the guilt 401k.

We didn't have an official exchange of valentine gifts, since our trip to LA is a family treat. But my sweet boyfriend still brought home cute balloons.

But let me tell you about my boy... He is a keeper, fersure. I'm so lucky to have such a child.

He doesn't even realize how profound the card he gave me was. I'm sure he liked the picture on the front, and it's in pinks and reds. So he knew his mother would like it.

And the sentiment inside? Oh, lordy. It was a good one. Whether he realized it or not, he picked a card that you can actually imagine him saying. It is so awesome. Granted, PMS is probably influencing my level of sentiment. Too bad! : P

This is going to be a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home