That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Damn straight!

Camille was on to something with her suggestion for a Wonder Babe Halloween costume...

Thanks to Ted, I must acknowledge my inner superhero:


You are Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman

90%
Spider-Man

65%
The Flash

65%
Supergirl

60%
Green Lantern

60%
Catwoman

55%
Robin

50%
Superman

40%
Batman

40%
Hulk

40%
Iron Man

40%
You are a beautiful princess
with great strength of character.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz

2 Comments:

At 4:03 PM PST, Blogger April said...

Ha! I came up Picard and Catwoman. Thanks for making me feel totally awesome!
Ryan came up Riker (I forget his superhero), and told me I must not get as much play as him.

 
At 5:13 PM PST, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

But you look better in black latex!

Picard is still a hotter chic magnet. They can love up on ya, and not mess up your hair. ; )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home