That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

So THAT'S why!

My boss sent this to me with the "thought you would appreciate it" note. Normally, I would have worried how my boss viewed me. But since my boss and I have shared many laughs, and many margaritas, I'm not too concerned. We both appreciate men. And motorcycles. Especially men with motorcycles!




When a woman wears leather clothing,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A man's heart beats quicker,
.
.
.
.
.
.
his throat gets dry,
.
.
.
.
.
he goes weak in the knees,
.
.
.
.
.
.
and he begins to think irrationally.




Ever wonder why?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Because she smells like a new truck.



And here I thought it was because they feared the whip! Dang it.

1 Comments:

At 9:44 PM PST, Blogger Unknown said...

especially if the leather is about 5 inches off the knee ... then she'd smell like the seat of a new Harley.

Vrooom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home