That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

T-minus twenty one and counting...










Three weeks until we leave for Los Angeles! I'm excited to go. Then you can imagine how my wonderful travel agent boyfriend must feel! He's made all the arrangements, booked our flights and hotel in Manhattan Beach, and about cleared the library out of books about the town.

Duh duh
Duh duh duh duh
duh duh
Duh duh duh duh
Duh duh
Duh duh duh duh
duh
(opening bars of Everclear's "Santa Monica")

I foresee a whole lot of driving along the coast line... walking out on the piers, black and white photos of us barefoot in the surf, and lolling about on the beach. It won't matter that it will be too cold for swimming. Or swimsuits, for that matter. I'm going to LA, dangit... I'm laying out on the sand! At least once.

We can live beside the ocean
Leave the fire behind
Swim out past the breakers
Watch the world die

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home