That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Monday, February 27, 2006

The definition of temptation

A delicious bit of irony for an anemia-free week:

I'm finally getting my appetite back, after being sick for a week.

The girl scout cookies arrived at work today.


Karma, you are indeed a bitch. Saturday, I had just ordered my attendant's dress for SharonA's wedding. So no changing my shape and size. Then last night, Donna called with the good news she's getting married in the fall!

I'm thrilled for both the girls. I'm just hoping there will be an excuse to wear these dresses again! : P

2 Comments:

At 12:52 AM PST, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes ... the daughter of someone at work is a Girl Scout, so you know the e-mail went out to everyone.

Four boxes for me ... but I only kept the lemon ones. The other three boxes went to our happy department.

You know the rule ... if it's free, it's for me and I'll take three. ;)

 
At 4:58 AM PST, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

I like that rule!

You goof. I hope you don't ruin that pristine image I'm sure all your coworkers have of me. : P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home