That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

I apparently am an endangered species

If you were to follow the EDS or Associated Press writing style guidelines. Use of hyphens is discouraged as much as possible. Which is a bit intimidating for an anal-retentive analyst, kooky know-it-all, and over-analyzing ocular oracle. But I console myself with these little acts of compound word rebellion.







hyphen
You scored 38% Sociability and 41% Sophistication!



You are comfortable around others. While you don't have to go out every night, yet you take pride in being easy to get along with. This should not, however, be misconstrued as believing (as many do) that you are without subtlety. In fact, you have the power to inform the anal retentive that, indeed, they are discussing an anal-retentive issue. Who else can do that? Quotation marks intimidate you a little bit.







Link: The Which Punctuation Mark Are You Test written by Gazda on Ok Cupid


PS: Html is not my friend today. I try to eliminate some of the wasteful space between paragrahs. All it appears to do is change margins and move paragraphs out of order. Yeah, I suppose if I actually knew how the .html universe works, then I would have better success. But then I couldn't complain about it. So what is the fun in that?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home