That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I can't believe I forgot the Queens!

I am such a bad wannabe. When completing the meme for favorite books, I totally spaced off the Sweet Potato Queens (click them)!

These women have a guide for everything! There is even a new book:













Why couldn't this have been out before I got married?

I love the afros on the girls. While big, bouffont hair and a sparkly tiara is always in Southern style, weddings do call for formal dress.

2 Comments:

At 2:33 PM PST, Blogger Ted Carter said...

That is funny. My wife loves these books, so I'm gonna have to give her the head's up!

 
At 5:29 PM PST, Blogger Missy said...

I didn't know the wedding planner and divorce guide were out. Guess I need to get out to B&N. I LOVE THE SPQ!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home