That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Helping the Cause

Missy has a friend in need. I decided to help, since my page here gets some of the same traffic.

Ted, be nice to your wife. Pamper her by giving her a mani and pedi certificate.

You'll be glad you did. And maybe sorry if you don't? ; )

Oh yeah, that reminds me...

DBo, darling -- my birthday's coming, too! Hint, hint.

Yes, you've already booked us a lovely trip to sunny Los Angeles* next month. won't your girlfriend look the height of chic all glossed and polished? Especially if I'm going to have to mingle with the pretty people in CA.



*more details on this trip to come to this blog soon!

3 Comments:

At 5:28 PM PST, Blogger Missy said...

That's RIGHT!! The pressure is on Ted!! Thanks for the extra help Girl in Black!

We keep this up we can start a movement.

 
At 6:11 PM PST, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

My pleasure! It's always more fun to hassle husbands I don't have to live with! : P

 
At 11:39 AM PST, Blogger Ted Carter said...

Man, I'd hate to be that Ted guy and be dealing with all that pressure.

Oh, wait...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home