That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Friday, December 30, 2005

The quick post -- a memoir of memes

I wanted to put something new up (since Igor has abandoned his blog....again). But I wasn't quite ready to recap the holidays. So I plagerized ktbuffy's blog. She's a smart and funny girl--give her some love: http://ktbuffy.blogspot.com

7 Things to Do Before I Die:
take a month holiday in Europe
Take E with us
Go to the Smithsonian in DC
Renovate a house to my taste
Own an unnecessary, but personally rewarding hobby car
Learn how to work on cars
Teach my son how to survive in life

7 Things I Cannot Do:
Conserve money
Challenge my parents (without guilt)
Resist chocolate
Find a pair of attractive dress pants with pockets
Keep my opinions to myself
Condone or tolerate snobbiness towards others
Reconcile the fact I won't be able to talk to Camille anymore (someday I will, though)

7 things that attract me to people:
humor
humility
confidence
intelligence
kindness
dedication
virility

7 Things I Say Most Often:
There ya go/are -- which now I notice E says ALL the time!
Oy! -- mostly
work-related
Oh, good god! -- also work-related
No way!
Right
Good
deal
I can neither confirm nor deny that allegation at this time...

7 Books or Series I Love:
Sue Grafton's alphabet series
Anne Rice's vampire chronicles
Kathleen Woodiwiss romance novels
Nancy Drew detective novels
cookbooks for everyday living
my heritage scrap book album
Evan's baby scrap book album

7 Movies I can watch over and over:
Any of the Star Wars movies (especially The Empire Strikes Back)
the first Highlander movie (the others are more painful to watch)
most of the Star Trek movies
Terminator 2
Real Genius
Rocky Horror Picture Show
American Graffiti


7 people I want to join in:
DBo
Igor
Peg
Michelle
Ted
Cam
Ali

3 Comments:

At 11:51 AM PST, Blogger Ted Carter said...

Fun lists. Thanks for sharing!

 
At 1:32 AM PST, Blogger Unknown said...

Not abandoning ... just dont feel much like writing. It's been a stressful couple of weeks work-wise

 
At 11:41 AM PST, Blogger ktbuffy said...

I feel loved!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home