That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Well, isn't THAT a relief?

I'm happy Igor is feeling cheerier again. I received a taunting e-mail before the bodies could even cool from the Chiefs-Bills game.

Kansas might be a word synonymous with inconsistent. Just like an abusive boyfriend, we keep loving them. They break our heart on a regular basis. Yet we continue to hold out hope.

It would almost be easier if either team were just consistently bad. Then we could root for an underdog upset. They're good enough... smart enough... and darn it, people like them!

My only shining light is K-State did get beat by Nebraska. Whom KU spanked last week!

And I'm getting loads of scrap book pages done. At least 150 pages in the last month. As Evan would say... Booyah!

2 Comments:

At 2:58 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna be in T-town part of turkey weekend. You'll have to show me some of your scrap book genius!

 
At 3:05 PM PST, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

Rock on! You betcha.

Bring your stuff (and your mum) if you want to work on anything. All my gear is here at your disposal. I have enough work room.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home