That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Working for the Weekend

Croptoberfest is this weekend!

I'm looking forward to the girl time. Also catching up on my books. With Justin's wedding party left to mount, I'm almost done with 2003. So it would appear I'm keeping time with my two-year delay. I'd love to get a start on 2004, but am too cheap to order the prints yet. Maybe in a couple of weeks.

Besides, I still need to compile the Holt pictures discs. And get the pictures from Seattle to Austin. That is my evening goal for the week. I have not forsaken you, auntie!

We're also looking at going to the corn maze for the first time Saturday night. Any excitement or lost children will be posted afterwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home