That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring Forward

After weeks of feeling burnt out, fed up, and generally annoyed by others... turns out I just had PMS. Wonders what a time change, KU wins (and KSU losses!), and my SharonA starting at the shoe store can do for a girl.

The Husky Boy and his lovely wife are coming to visit this week. It also coincides with junior being on spring break, so he'll be able to glom some serious spoilin'. They plan on spending most of Monday downtown; for the parade, telling lies at Donnie's, and making up new ones by the time I meet them at El Agave for dinner. Didn't St. Patrick like margaritas, as well?

My feel bads got hurt last week, by the Amazing Francisco tell me I was not cheery enough to carry a Barbi pink purse. But it was so cute! Besides, if I'm listening to the Little River Band and
Fleetwood Mac in my truck, how can I be too goth for pink? True, I have Tool and Puscifer in my case as well... but I think it's just a rebellious crush on Maynard James Keenan.

I didn't make any progress on my Vegas cropping, as hoped. But we did have a delicious pizza lunch in Meriden. Maybe I'll get to it after the Easter crush. Who knew Easter is the biggest sale season for shoes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home