That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Friday, February 08, 2008

Top 10 Reasons Lyndy Is Old...

10. Pants from the Gap or Old Navy do not look good on a post-baby body.

9. Pigtails worn with the wrong outfit looks creepy.

8. The median age of men smiling at not as young as I'd like!

7. "Ma'am". Oy.

6. Cousins I remember being BORN now have three kids.

5. Skin care products are bought based on the ratio of repair, rather than enhance qualities.

4. Canvas shoes all the rage in my teens are considered hip again.

3. Reminder calls have started for my 20-year high school reunion.

2. My son started shaving this weekend!

And the funniest reason that I now am, without a doubt, old:

1. While working with our college girl at the shoe store, I enter my register ID number (1988)... seeing which she exclaims in an innocent voice "that's the year I was born!"

.
.
.
.

Fabulous, I'm old enough to have children in the workforce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home