That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

De do do do

de da da da
Is all I want to say to you
.
.
.

My lovely boyfriend mentioned lately "we haven't gone anywhere for awhile". Now I realize why... all we've been doing is buying concert tickets!

He goes to OKC in April for Rush with his childhood buddy. Then we go to KC in May for The Police (happy anniversary, honey!). June brings back Rush in Starlight Theatre, a venue we've not seen them in before.

That's above and beyond the struggle I'm dealing with, trying to decide whether to treat my son to a concert. Already missed the Three Days Grace show this week, and My Chemical Romance comes to Memorial Hall April 15.

Crikey! Looking at Ticketmaster, The Presidents of the United States are coming to Beaumont March 1!

They aren't kidding about the rock-n-roll lifestyle being hard to maintain.

1 Comments:

At 11:38 AM PST, Blogger Missy said...

I will be right there with you for the police in May. Can't WAIT!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home