That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wah!

Hot Wendy has left for Portland, and I'm sad. She had such an awful time getting out of town, it made me feel so bad. But they got on the road yesterday around 3:30p, and will be there sometime on Friday.

Young Angela is now without a walking partner, so I have a new cause. We meet at six in the a.m., which seems like torture. So far, so good. We'll see how I fare after a month, though. It is a good feeling to start the day with your exercise already done. Especially since we are a bunch of margarita-loving girls. We just call it tea (like ladies tea time), though!

Also discovered mojitos this weekend. Those are quite lovely, as well!

Saw the Shrek movie last week. It was okay. The princesses were more annoying than I had hoped. Best part was the use of a Damien Rice song... even if it was a questionable use of material. Used "9 crimes" while the girls were imprisoned, which I don't quite understand? The song is about infidelity, so why use it whilst damsels distress?

Bought the new Linkin Park CD, I like it well enough. Also preordered the Chris Cornell album, out June 5. I do love that Amazon will just ship it once available. Holding off on the new Maroon 5 album, however. Will have to hear more before I commit.

Otherwise, not anything new and exciting. I forgot to post pictures from monster boy's birthday party... so I'll leave you with one. You might not be able to see... but my loving boy is wearing a Marvel characters shirt. He was a good sport and wore it, since his geeky momma bought it for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home