That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Possibly My Next Favorite Show

Dan recently wrote about the new season of '24'.

While I've heard and known of the series, I never seemed to catch an episode. I feel a little sorry for the former president, now featured in insurance ads.

Anyway, I guess I had forgotten the series was directed and produced by this guy and this guy behind Nikita.

If I HAD been watching... I would have already realized they were keeping love for the Nikita folks. Madeline kept a job for most of one season....

And now they have Mick Schtoppel!
He is the life of the party, isn't he?

Looks like I'm in for some serious catching up.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:48 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meh. I LOVED the first series. Seriously loved it. It was a major innovation in a show: real-time following of the action.

But after that, really, how much can ONE guy (even if he is hunky hunky Keifer Sutherland) really experience?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home