That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Obi Wan: I felt a great disturbance in the Force

.. as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

Peter Jackson won't direct 'The Hobbit' or LOTR prequel (clicky)

Although not from the same movie, it still works. Jackson and New Line are breaking up, over money. Those prenups are more important than you realize!

That's all I have today, folks. It's been a hard week for levity. This week, a year ago, was the beginning of the end for my personal goddess. I'm grateful the last words I received from her were happy and optimistic.

Every once in a while, though... I'm still pissed she's gone. This too shall pass.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:28 AM PST, Blogger Degolar said...

Well that directing dispute really sucks.

 
At 9:04 AM PST, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

Aye, it does.

 
At 6:50 PM PST, Blogger Degolar said...

The latest

 

Post a Comment

<< Home