That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Giving Thanks

As I had to put on my iPod this morning, to drown out two blathering coworkers wasting time chatting over the wall... I was reminded of those things for which I should be thankful. And not only because the first song playing was the Renholder mix to A Perfect Circle's "Judith" (thank your god).

Lyndy's 2006 List of Superficial Things To Be Thankful For:

Diet Sunkist soda-- when you feel like cheating on Diet Coke

Peanut butter M & Ms-- even more addictive than the Kissables heroin

Southwest airlines Ticketless Travel funds and Rapid Rewards-- no longer need I worry about eating a penalty for changing airfare. And after only eight roundtrips in two years, I get free flight!

Munchos chips-- and thank you, Frito Lay, for not making them in a bigger bag. Otherwise, I'd always have a sodium headache.

Bath & Body Works body cream-- extra thick, and super smelly. Bonus on getting free stuff coupons in the mail all the time!

Hip vampire movies (like Underworld)-- beyond the cuties in black leather and corsets, for introducing me to new music. While it's heavier than I'd seek out or listen to for long otherwise... it does fit a need to suit a mood.

Ethnic Gourmet's Pad Thai with tofu-- thank you for reminding me of fun thai lunches with the Goddess

Working with a crew all younger than me-- has made me feel fun again... and also affirmed that I haven't turned out half bad!

and lastly, thank you, iPod-- for keeping me from wanting to strangle idiot people!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home