That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

That's Queen Geek to You!

I felt a pang of dilemma this morning, trying to decide what style of checks to reorder.

When you're a comic fan, it's hard to be loyal only to Marvel, or only to DC.

Fortunately, Marvel upped their offer, by including my girl Elektra:



Marvel wins!






And I'm really having to resist ordering the coordinating checkbook cover:


It's got my man Daredevil!!!








Aww, crap... I am so screwed! I hate paying money anyway for checks, since I really only use them to track what I pay online. The internet minimum order will last me like two years!

But they're so dang cool!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:10 AM PST, Blogger Missy said...

I showed this to my husband and I am pretty sure that he will volunteer to order checks next time 'round.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home