That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Fear Not, Faithful Reader(s)...

I'm gettin' to it. Just not sure what it's going to be yet.

Friday night -- monster boy had a buddy over for dueling. Father's Day came earlier for our resident rockstar. He was sequested the rest of the evening with his Rush Replay videos and CD.

Saturday -- Council Grove for Wah-Shug-Gah days. Car show and other fun stuff for looks. Double-date with the inlaws. Missed out on partying with work colleague off the lake, though. Took pics of the vintage cars and crowd. Will see if I can get them uploaded.

Sunday -- a lazy day until my momma called and made me feel guilty (but not from anything she said... just my own guilty conscience). Late round of well-wishing calls and gift delivery. AW's album did come out awful cute, though!

Monday -- got a whole lot of nuttin' planned for tonight. Baked ziti (mostacolli) on the menu. If I play it right, I won't have to cook again until mid-week. Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home