That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Kill, baby, kill

Probably a good thing I wasn't able to watch the debate tonight. Just reading the news coverage makes me want to kick Palin in the box and shove her.

She brings up Biden's son going off to Iraq to criticise war funding... and thinks her family is going to remain off-limits? I won't even give her the compliment of thinking she's a bitch. The dumb twat is more delusional than I thought.

I cannot wait for the morning assessments.

In brighter news, think I finally got the iTunes issue resolved! Pulled everything into a new file, and reconfigured where iT went to look for files. Here's hoping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home