That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I Hate iTunes

10 gb of music, copied onto three DVDs and loaded the correct way onto the new computer.


Then why doesn't iTunes recognize the file? It is making me go and look for the file for every song I want to play.

On the old system, we had to remove all my iTunes files and reload them back on. I was able to click and play without issue.

Times like this, make me think I need a bigger iPod, or at least some type of external USB drive.

2 Comments:

At 5:13 AM PDT, Blogger Missy said...

Yeah, it really is a pain in the arse to move itunes on to a new computer. It was WAAAAYYY more difficult than I thought it should be. Good luck!

 
At 12:16 AM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

This DRM stuff is killing me!!!

I do not live in the US anymore so I could care less about the breaking US law and removing DRM for personal use.

DRM no DRM…. I just want to be able to play my media on any platform that I choose. DRM is like going into your local stereo shop and having to purchase a DVD player for each movie studio.

So now I found a great decission - MelodyCan converter (http://www.melodycan.com) which helps me to resolve drm-protection problem.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home