That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bye, Bye, Love

bye, bye, sweet caress
Hello Branson family togetherness
It will be a miracle if I don't cry




My maternal grandparents have been gone for a number of years, but most of gpa's siblings are still alive. They are getting up in age, so we're reviving the Redmond reunion. Aunts and uncles are coming from Florida, Washington state, Ohio, and Oklahoma, along with their respective entourage of children. It will be nice to check in with everyone, although I never see or talk to them outside of these events. They won't believe how big my monster boy has become!

Both of my childrens are looking forward to a day at Silver Dollar City. Although I'm not much on the Ozark amusement park theme, it will be nice to see them happy.





Branson has been developing the downtown landing area in front of Lake Taneycomo, and that I'm excited to see! Lots of new shoppings and entertainment venues, along with condos and hip attractions.

My personal travel agent has been eagerly building an itinerary of local business and attractions to seek out. Hopefully this won't be the never-ending view from my driver's windshield:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home