That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Damn

I just saw, tonight, that (the new) Everclear will be playing in KCMO Thursday night. The "KC Power and Light District"? Librarians, is this a cool or fairly accessible area?

I'm already scheduled to work both Thursday night and Friday (day and night), so it would require some last-minute schedule wrangling. Additionally, Rush is Saturday night, so it would be extra mileage for the week. Then there is the whole boyfriend having to miss band night. Besides, this is not the Everclear band I drove to Omaha in a snowstorm to see... nor saw no less than nine times in one year. Okay, so all they did was tour for most of that year, straight. Still makes me feel like a fan.

poop

This really doesn't help my dour mood. All weekend, I had to listen to the 19-year old store teeny bopper prattle on about her social life. And she's so "pumped" to go to Rockfest this weekend. She's so oblivious to anything outside of her little atmosphere, she doesn't realize how exasperating she comes across. You want to take her Lowe's, just to whack her with ever karmic 2 x 4 in stock.

The good news is that I don't have to work at the store again until Thursday, and it will be a light weekend. Neil and the boys will make me feel all better come Saturday night

1 Comments:

At 11:25 AM PDT, Blogger Missy said...

I believe the power and light district is the area around the sprint center in KC. So accessible...I suppose so. Cool? Seemed so to me when we wandered around a bit before we saw The Police last month.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home