That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Geek Afterglow

Don't mind the mussed hair and breathy sighs of contentment....

After seeing Watchmen both in IMAX and standard theatre, I am very tired, and think I will get a good night's rest.

It. was. so. good.

For every little thing they left out, they seemed to make up for it in another fashion. I noticed more on the second viewing, so understood why some of the changes were made.

Trailer for Transformers in IMAX made it look every more bad ass than the prior movie. No mean feat. They did not show the same trailers in Topeka at the regular theatre. Though Topeka did show Public Enemies and Terminator, so that was a bonus.

And hoo boy, I think Patrick Wilson is pretty hot. That was a little change from the comic that I did not mind one bit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home